Location: Bemidji, MN
Pay: $16/hr max
NOW HIRING: Immediate opening, resumes to be reviewed as they are received
Primary Objective of Position: This purpose of this position is to assist the Executive Director in carrying an influx of administrative duties, maintain administrative office functions, and manage the organizations technology components. Within this work, the Support Systems Coordinator will be researching issues, typing, organizing, filing, etc. This position in non-supervisory 36 hours a week and nonexempt from overtime.
Reports to: Executive Director
Areas of Responsibility
· Serve as assistant to the Executive Director and carry out duties as assigned. Projects include the development (creation and/or revising) materials related to organizational/financial
· Perform administrative functions such as maintain staff roster and staff/board badges, maintain staff email login/passwords, trouble shoot computer with assistance from Asgard Computing/electronic equipment, maintain supplies for all 6 County Service Areas and troubleshoot Xerox machines, provide assistance to staff on Cap60 and system maintenance, and maintain organizations Website page and other sources of social media Coordination.
· Maintain inventory of all Support Within Reach offices and coordinate with the accounting department.
· Enter Data in Cap60 the organizations reporting tool, and Provide Reports to the Executive Director including but not limited to: All Staff meetings and Board volunteer hours.
· Provide back-up in office advocacy support after full completion of the 40 hour Advocacy training.
· Manage all organization technology and IT, point of contact for Asgard Computing.
· Maintain Constant Contact email program, manage all organization multi and mass emailing for events, and maintain email lists and groups.
· Manage all email for staff; creating email boxes, passwords, maintain all administrative email functions.
Ethical & Professional Behavior
· Represent agency’s mission and values with those you interact in your professional role.
· Maintain a respectful, non-judgmental demeanor towards clients.
· Be aware and maintain appropriate organizational confidentiality.
· Comply with mandatory reporting and client confidentiality criteria as defined by law.
· Participate in goal setting for the agency and exhibit open communication and teamwork with other staff members.
· Attend all relevant staff meetings, administration meetings, case consultations, agency strategic planning sessions, and participate in group decision-making process. Attend board meetings and other meetings as requested.
· Share in & support other staff in general office duties as needed, such as answering phones, filing, photocopying, clean-up, etc.
· Participate in projects and special assignments as approved by Executive Director.
· Minimum of a certificate or A.A in secretary, business, or related field. Prefer a minimum of 2 years previous experience as administrative assistant and/or secretary.
· Must demonstrate competency in the completion of the above noted job responsibilities.
· Required professional and social skills include: highly efficient, organized, and personable, proficient in Microsoft programs and have the ability to become proficient in other databases, have an understanding of social media and its appropriate use in a business environment, experience with other administrative duties including filing, data entry and general office upkeep.
· Comprehensive knowledge base and be comfortable in working with issues related to sexual violence on an individual and community level.
· A philosophy of non-violence and non-discrimination. The ability to deal with people of different economic and cultural backgrounds; acceptance of cultural, racial, religious, age, ability, and affectional differences between people.
· The ability to follow strict guidelines to maintaining client and organizational confidentiality.
· Economical and careful with property, resources, supplies, and use of time.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Successfully pass background check completed after hire.
· The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to seek supervision as needed, and to work as a team member.
· Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
· Must possess a valid Minnesota driver’s license and own working vehicle. Proficient computer skills, especially in word processing and spreadsheets.
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Support Within Reach.